Thank you dear Reader. Thanks to you, “I Live In Chile” is ranked #20 on the Amazon Best Sellers List for the category of “Chile”. In the larger category of “South America”, it is ranked #29.
Importance of Having A High Rank
It is important to have a high rank for many reasons. One obvious reason is that it increases the chances for more sales. Beyond that, Amazon promotes the book in unique ways that are impossible for an Independent (Indie) author like myself to do, as I have no marketing budget.
That’s right. My budget for marketing, advertising, and promotion is $0.00. Nothing, I have no budget. So you can see why Amazon’s help is important to me.
There is more.
There is something else about having a high ranking in an Amazon category. Every author honestly hopes to be Number 1. No author intentionally sets out to be anything less than what their potential should aspire to be.
I am no different than any other authors in this regard.
I believe, sincerely, that “I Live In Chile” deserves to be number one. That is why I am asking for your help, for you to write a customer review for this book. Out of the thousands of people who downloaded a free copy of this book, I sincerely believe that at least 50 people will write an HONEST Customer Review.
Remember, to write a Customer Review, you must have previously purchased a product on Amazon in the past. That means any product, not only books.
But if you have never purchased a product on Amazon before, you are not allowed to write a Customer Review.
To be number 1, that only happens if the readers respond to the author’s efforts to write a book that touches something inside the reader, emotionally, physically, psychologically, on a deeply personal level.
If the reader has had the possibility to feel a human connection, an unseen bond between the book they have read, the author, and themselves, the only reader response possible is to take ownership of the book’s destiny, to actively play a role in the book’s ultimate success.
Call For Action:
Help Make I Live In Chile Number 1
I Live In Chile was FREE for two days, the 18th and 19th of September, which marks the Independence of Chile and honors the Armed Forces of Chile, on two, back to back holidays.
On these two days, large numbers of readers from all around the world downloaded free copies of I Live in Chile to read and enjoy.
Because of you, I Live In Chile is now number 20. Thank you, again, for your support and your participation in helping this book become number 20.
Incredibly, this amazing accomplishment was achieved without anybody writing a Customer Review.
The next step is to make I Live In Chile become number 1. Please help make this book become Number 1.
Write a customer review.
The Customer Review is your way of leaving a written recommendation to buy “I Live In Chile”. It is your way to make your opinions heard, your way of actively participating in the ultimate success of this book.
Your recommendation is the single most powerful way to help this book become number 1 on Amazon. I will be most grateful if you would write a Customer Review. I thank you in advance for your time, your efforts, and your support.
General Review Creation Guidelines
Amazon wants your opinions to be heard
We want customers to get the information they need to make smart buying choices, and we’d love to have your help doing that. As an Amazon customer, you can submit written or video reviews for items listed on Amazon.com. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has purchased items from Amazon.com. All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules (see “What’s not allowed” below).
Tips on writing a great review
• Include the “why”: The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
• Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. For video reviews, we recommend that you write a brief introduction.
• Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words. Video reviews have a 10-minute limit, but we recommend 2 to 5 minutes to keep your audience engaged.
• Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product–positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers’ buying decisions.
• Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge. Reviews from the Amazon Vine™ program are already labeled, so additional disclosure is not necessary.
What’s not allowed
Amazon is pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we limit customer participation to one review per product and reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
• Obscene or distasteful content
• Profanity or spiteful remarks
• Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
• Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
• Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product (including reviews by publishers, manufacturers, or third-party merchants selling the product)
• Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free copy of the product. This includes reviews that are a part of a paid publicity package
• Solicitations for helpful votes
• For more information on what we consider promotional content, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
• Other people’s material (this includes excessive quoting)
• Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs external to Amazon.com
• Videos with watermarks
• Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
• Foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product)