Tag Archives: YouTube

Fechas relevantes #PSU2019 – Proceso de Admisión 2020

Fechas relevantes PSU 2019 – Proceso de Admisión 2020 ABRIL 11/04/2019 –>Publicación Temarios PSU en DEMRE JUNIO 03/06/2019 –>Inicio de etapa inscripción vía internet en PSU DEMRE (hora por confirmar). AGOSTO 02/08/2019 –> Fin de etapa inscripción vía internet en PSU … Continue reading

Posted in Culture, Education, Higher Education Teaching & Learning, Teaching Tips | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

BlogTours for Indie Authors: Self-Published Authors need to be seen. Blogs need content. A Win-Win

BlogTour.org: Authors need to be seen. Blogs need content Over a year ago I signed up for BlogTour. In essence, a Blog Tour is a way for self-published authors like myself to get their books promoted on the blogs that … Continue reading

Posted in Culture, Education, Education Technology, Reading, Reflections, Writing | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Video: Exceptional Educational Leadership (5 Days FREE)

Book Description Publication Date: March 27, 2013 Exceptional Educational Leadership is an experiential account of educational leadership. It fills a gap in the literature by not only looking at leadership in a theoretical way, but offers the reader a practical … Continue reading

Posted in Education, Education Technology, EFL, Higher Education Teaching & Learning, Reflections, Research | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Your video “AMAZING & FUNTASTIC BOOKS TO ENJOY written by Thomas Jerome Baker” has been exported to YouTube

We’ve finished exporting your video! It can take YouTube up to a half hour to process the new vid, but when they’re done you can view it on YouTube. Or you can go here to see the video details on … Continue reading

Posted in Culture, Education, Education Technology | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

(Viral Video – 50 Million views) Somebody That I Used to Know – 4 Guys, A Girl & A Guitar

iTunes Download: http://bit.ly/zozaRK Mp3 Download World Wide: http://bit.ly/yrnlSA T-Shirts: http://bit.ly/xZolh7 Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Told myself that you were right for me But … Continue reading

Posted in Culture | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

#Edcamp_Delta & #Edcamp Santiago & Sponsors Welcome Message (Video)

Edcamp Santiago 2012 & Sponsors Welcome Message to Participants: The music is Chile Lindo (Beautiful Chile) and ¡Viva Chile! (Long Live Chile!), sung by Mr. Luis Jara. We thank all participants, here and in Canada, for coming out to share … Continue reading

Posted in Connectivism, Culture, Edcamp_Delta, Education, Education Technology, EFL, Higher Education Teaching & Learning | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

The Guardian: 50 Greatest Arts Videos on YouTube

YouTube is best known for its offbeat videos that become viral sensations. But among its millions of clips is a treasure trove of rare and fascinating arts footage, lovingly posted by fans. Ajesh Patalay selects 50 of the best – … Continue reading

Posted in Education, EFL | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Ten Top YouTube ELT Channels: Which Ones Do You Use?

Hi, I always try to include a pic and a video with my blog posts. And 99.9% of my videos come from YouTube. The other 0.1% come from Vimeo. So when I stumbled across this post I found it quite … Continue reading

Posted in Education Technology | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

London Calling: Why Do You Post On Youtube?

Flashback. It’s 2007, and you’re in London. The question is for everyone: Why do you post videos on Youtube? Listen to the remarkable and frank answers from people of all ages and persuasions…

Posted in Culture, Education, Education Technology, EFL | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

The Power of YouTube: Language Meets Music, Antoine Dodson, & The Dog Tease

Have you heard about the YouTube education channel? It’s called YouTube Edu. Some of the best universities in the world are represented. http://www.youtube.com/education?b=400&t=m&s=edu&cr=US&p=2 While we are at it, don’t forget the YouTube Teaching Channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdDmvSj2zc&feature=relmfu If you are a teacher, … Continue reading

Posted in Education, Education Technology, EFL, Reflections, Teaching Tips | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment